BackPacker UltraLite - 5 foot Lightweight Camera Jib
Perfect for the indie filmmaker. Includes manual and automatic tilting control. Ideal for the run and gun wedding videographer. Lightweight, easy to transport, super quick setup, and both manual and static tilting.
The new BackPacker UltraLite camera jib is the same exact functionality as the BackPacker camera jib, but is constructed with aircraft aluminum thus making it considerably lighter than the BackPacker: 6 lbs. vs. 13lbs. They can reach up to 8 feet (244cm ) above the ground 5 foot Tripod and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price.
Featuring a telescoping weight bar for making your setup super fast, locking in place with a simple aluminum knob, makes balancing even quicker and easier.
The slotted camera bracket makes it very quick and easy to simply slide your camera on and off the Camera Bracket quickly for changing batteries or changing cameras. Since this crane is so light, it does not require a real heavy tripod and can be used on lighter fluid head, video tripod systems, thus lowering your overall cost of operation.
Features & Benefits
• Light weight Aluminum Alloy Construction: Flat Black Powdercoat finish.
• Truly low cost of ownership since it does not require a large tripod.
• Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation: Lowering operating costs.
• Built in Manual and Static Tilt: Makes framing perfect.
• Easy to Use.
• Sets up in only a few minutes.
• Actual Length: Variable Length From 110 cm to 152 / 3 to 5 feet
• Length from Pivot: 90 cm / 3
• Carry Weight: less than 2kg / 5lbs
• Camera Capacity: 2.5 kg. / 5lbs.
• BackPacker UltraLite – Based on The World’s Best Selling Crane
• Camera tilt cable assembly
• Installation guide
Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1
*tripod and counter weights not included