King Cobra Pro - 10 Foot Heavy Duty Dual Arm Camera Jib
Our longest / strongest dual bar crane is the King Cobra Pro and features variable pivot points, so you can get your crane higher than other 10 foot cranes. With the ability to boom a camera weighing up to 25lbs, the CobraCrane 2HD camera jib can reach up to 13 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance at a very competitive price.
This crane can be used as either a 10 foot or a 6 foot crane. Further our King Cobra Pro camera cranes have variable mounting points, so you can adjust how much crane is used to elevate the camera and how much can be used to set the counterweight. Built for modern three chip camcorders weighing up to 25lbs, the CobraCrane 2HD camera jib is a dual bar crane able to provide shots from an ant's point of view all the way up to a Giraffe's. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events have never been easier, or more dramatic.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel and Aluminum Construction w/ black powdercoat finish
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 10 or 6 feet / 304 or 182cm
- Length from Pivot: 7.5 feet or 3.5 feet
- Carry Weight: 32lbs / 16 kg
- Camera Capacity: 25lbs / 12 kg
- King Cobra Pro – 10 foot dual arm Crane
- 2 Camera tilt Chain and Sprocket assemblies (for 6 and 10 foot modes)
- Removable Release plate for 501 compatible tripod head
- Installation guide
*tripod and counter weights not included. A heavy Duty Tripod is required