CobraCrane 2PH - 5 foot dual arm camera jib with Mechanical Pan and tilt
Versatile dual bar crane with cable operated Pan and Tilt.
The CobraCrane 2 has the ability to boom a camera weighing up to 20lbs, the CobraCrane 2 can reach up to 8 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price.
The simple, lightweight kit pan system has the ability to pan your camera 180 degrees at the end of the crane. A simple turn of the handle offers 90 degree pans left of center and 90 degrees right of center throughout the entire arc of your crane. You can even pan while tilted. Now you can pan your camera 180 degrees so you can get those tough to get shots that previously required a panning mechanism costing thousands of dollars. The Panning feature is ideal for repositioning the camera when at the end of your crane.
Like everything else from CobraCrane, the panning kit is easy to use and offers a great value for your money. Its smooth teflon cable operation allows you to pan the camera smoothly, easily following your talent by either swinging the crane or panning the camera on it’s own. its also great for doing dutch rolls, where your camera is set 90 perpendicular to the crane, then using the tilt control will roll the camera.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 152 or 244cm / 5 feet or 8 feet
- Length from Pivot: 90 or 180 cm / 3 feet or 6 feet
- Carry Weight: 10 kg / 22lbs.
- Camera Capacity: 9 kg / 20lbs.
- CobraCrane 2 - 5 foot dual arm Crane
- Integrated Tilting system
- Cable Operated Panning system
- Padded Carry BackPack
- Weight Bag
- Installation guide
*Tripod and counter weights not included