King Cobra - 12' dual arm Jib w/ Pan and Tilt, BackPack AND Tripod
Our dual arm King Cobra camera jib arm can reach up to 14 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance with both static and chain and sprocket controlled manual tilting. Now with it's mechanical cable operated Panning system, you can not only tilt 180 degrees, you can also Pan 180 degrees at the camera, independent of all other axis. It weights about half the weight of most of our competitors cranes, yet offers additional features including manual and static tilt, variable pivot points, 8 and 12 foot lengths and simple release plate for quick release and easy operation.
The simple, lightweight kit pan system has the ability to pan your camera 180 degrees at the end of the crane. A simple turn of the handle offers 90 degree pans left of center and 90 degrees right of center throughout the entire arc of your crane. You can even pan while tilted. The Panning feature is ideal for repositioning the camera when at the end of your crane of for manual tracking shots.
Like everything else from CobraCrane, the King Cobra is easy to use and offers a great value for your money. Its smooth teflon cable operation allows you to pan the camera smoothly, easily following your talent by either swinging the crane or panning the camera on it’s own. its also great for doing dutch rolls, where your camera is set 90 perpendicular to the crane, then using the tilt control will roll the camera.
Features & Benefits
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- Built in Manual Cable Operated Panning
- Easy to Use • Sets up in only a few minutes
- Easily Transported and Stored
- Actual Length: 12 or 8 feet / 365 or 246cm
- Length from Pivot: 8.5 feet or 4.5 feet / 259 cm or 137 cm
- Carry Weight: 14lbs / 4.8 kg • Panning range:180 degrees
- Camera Capacity: with Panning head 6.5lbs / 3 kg
- without pan kit 20lbs / 8 kg
- King Cobra 12 foot dual arm Heavy Duty Crane
- 2 Camera tilt cable assemblies (for 8 and 12 foot modes)
- Cable Operated Panning system
- Padded Carry BackPack
- Weight Bag
- CC501 fluid head with 3 stage aluminum legs & spreader
- Installation guide
**** **** **** Tripod included **** **** ****